Friday, July 18, 2008

Changing of mindset....

I see quite long nvr blog liow hor...
Ok just came back from training....
Attendance was bad... :(
My mindset has since been changed from today..
i will no longer go so heavy that i will injure my body...
The feeling of being injured really sux man...
You cant train as hard as you would like too man...
Anyway today hor damn paiseh sia...
Drop weight during gym...
Somre carrying light weight...
It was a loud bang! and there you go...
1 sec of silence....
HahA lucky i did not get injured...
God still want mi to live...
Thats y this blog was named soo~~~
Lets see i gonna start my diet next week after a 3wk break...
Enjoyed my 3 weeks eating nonsense...
Lucky did not gain soo much weight...
Ok i think that should be it for today's post...
Gonna rest well and recover my from my injuries...



MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com