Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of sch aft holiday...

Hi guyz...started my first day back to sch frm the holiday...

GUess wat...im still in the holiday mood!!! shit man...

Went in to class in time nt late...ended up wif the dream team...if you knw what i meant...haha...we started to talk nonsense even before the lesson started...ended up talking alot but nothing about the problem for today...jialat lah...sure giv damn bad impression to faci already...haha who cares 3 mre wks and holidays again...seriously i tell you RP studying system sucks...giv us 3 wks holi then 3 wks study then long break...nonsense...sure the 3 wks study alot ppl sure will feel like holiday wan lah...



Ok aft 2nd meeting decided to pon class..haha tired man go hm watch movie** haha...my whole team left haha sui ah...



Ok i hav nt said my new year resolution...very simple...

Enjoy life!!!!!

that will answer all my happiness and resolve my life...haha..

Ok the ban for the trng gonna get lifted already...time for mi to head back to the gym and go for trngs regularly...have been putting on weight since i did nt go for trngs and gym....

Lastly i have told myself to try my best to at least post once a wk rather than let this poor blog rot...haha enjoy....



MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com