Thursday, January 29, 2009


Hey fellow readers...Gong Xi Fa Cai...
Had great time going out wif bandmates...
Lost $$ as usual...haix..when will i win big??
HaHa..
Tis few days have been movie madness for me man..
Chinese new yr day went to watch 2 movies..
Watched Punisher and Red Cliff2..
Punisher was damn gore..!!!Seriously..
The movie started with blood spatters..shit man...
hate this kinda shows..haha aft that watched red cliff2..
Shiok man...Its a must watch!!! esp if you have watched the 1st part..
you sure would want to know the ending of the battle man...
GO WATCH!!!

Today also went to watch another movie..
watched the wedding game...
Damn freakin funny..
Seriously singapore movies are becoming better...
laughed my heads off..
Went to walk ard town aft that looking for thights for our team..
Hope to find a good and nice looking ones..

Lastly guess what!!!
I SHAVED MY ARMPIT HAIRS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!
lol..haha abit disgusting yea...haha...
felt that it was getting out of control
started twirling all around and getting messy...
Nw my armpit feels soo NAKED...
haha..
But too bad those who wan me shave my chest hair..
I WILL NEVER!!!
Its like chest hair only grows naturally lah..
what if i shave then grow until ugly...
nw like gt BATMAN shape..
better keep it bah..

Okay readers enjoy ur new year everybody!!!
AND LASTLY...
Spend less...recession liow...dun like me spend all my savings!!



MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com